Don’t ask to an habitant of Ragusa bla why it’s so special, because he will invite you to look up and observe everything around.
You will feel like you are in an open-air museum: the beauty of every building, or church will seem to call your eyes to slowly get to caress your sensibility, your heart. This is the only unveiled desire of every traveler.
We will do the best to make you happy to live an amazing adventure in Hyblean history whose charm has been kept unquestionable.
We are located between Palazzo Cosentini and Piazza della Repubblica(just 5 steps) from Piazza Duomo, so you can move easily everywhere to reach the viewpoint of Santa Maria delle Scale and the beautiful Iblei’s Gardens.
Free public parking just 150 meters away.
How to arrive
- Catania Airport
- From Catania and Comiso
take the SS514 for Ragusa (exit “Ragusa Ovest”)
- From Palermo
A19 to Catania (Caltanissetta exit)
Take the SS626 for 66 km
Then the SS115 for Gela
Finally SS115 for VIittoria, po Comiso and Ragusa
- In Ragusa
take Viale delle Americas, then Viale Europa and Corso Italia;
take Corso Italia to the end where you find “via 24 Maggio”, which becomes Corso Mazzini (internal road to Ibla);
get off Corso G. Mazzini up to Piazza della Repubblica; continue on via della Repubblica (direction of the market);
you will immediately find our reception on the left.
Main distances from the hotel
- Piazza Repubblica 1 minute walking
- Chiesa Purgatorio1 minute walking
- Chiesa Itria 1 minute walking
- Chiesa di S. M. delle Scale 4 minute walking
- Duomo di S. Giorgio 5 minutes walking
- Teatro Donnafugata 7 minutes walking
- Piazza Pola 8 minutes walking
- Giardini Iblei 12 minutes walking
- Cattedrale di S. Giovanni 15 minute walking
- Via Roma 15 minutes walking